Germantown cosmetic dentist brings smiles to life
Think about someone you really enjoy running into on the street, sharing a meeting with at work, or spending your free time with. The first thing you envision about that person is probably his or her smile. It is natural to want your own smile to be pleasantly memorable, too. Germantown’s experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Don Walley, and his associate Dr. Amechi Echetebu, bring smile appeal to the next level.
Popular cosmetic services
Every attractive smile starts with a healthy mouth, so getting and keeping your gums and teeth in good shape is job one. Then, you may want to consider these options for cosmetic enhancement:
- Teeth whitening – Boost brilliance dramatically with fast in-office laser whitening or lighten gently and gradually with custom at-home whitening trays. Either way, you have the oversight of a trained dental team to ensure impressive results with minimal sensitivity.
- Dental bonding – Cosmetic bonding is an economical way to disguise chips, fractures, small gaps, stubborn discoloration, wear, and unusual tooth shape or size. Bonding is completed in one visit, and usually no numbing is needed.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Dental bonding material also repairs decay, blending unnoticeably with natural tooth color. These fillings are strong and durable, suitable even for the bite force on molars.
- Dental crowns – A crown can be used cosmetically, to improve the size, shape, or color of a tooth, while providing strength and protection.
- Porcelain veneers – Thin shells of lustrous dental ceramic hide a multitude of imperfections, including minor misalignment. Veneers take just two appointments, and last many years with good oral hygiene.
- Orthodontics – With Invisalign and Clear Correct transparent aligners, you look good while achieving a straighter smile.
- Tooth replacement – A denture or bridge makes a tremendous difference in your smile. In many cases, dental implants are the preferred tooth replacement option for natural appearance, comfort, and longevity.
Your smile is unique. At Dental Care of Germantown, your smile makeover is, too. We tailor treatment to help you reach smile enhancement goals, within your schedule and budget. Call (901) 472-7474 to talk with Dr. Walley or Dr. Echetebu about cosmetic dentistry.