Dentists in Germantown
At Dental Care of Germantown, we focus on health-centered dentistry using only the most advanced technology. Our patients’ satisfaction and comfort come first. That is the level of attention patients consistently receive from the dentists and support team at Dental Care of Germantown.
About the practice
As a Christian-based dental office, we bring empathy and a sense of service to every aspect of patient care. The location was selected for convenience, with easy highway access from Wolf River Boulevard and South Germantown Parkway, and plenty of free parking. Smiling faces welcome you into a bright, cheerful reception area, and spotlessly clean treatment rooms. You don’t have to miss work to go to the dentist! For your convenience, we have appointments available from 8 am – 7 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesdays we are open from 7 am – 4 pm. Our great location, convenient office hours and friendly staff make every visit to our office a pleasant experience. Remember, you don’t have to travel far to get the quality care you deserve. Ask us about our Dental Savings Plan (DSP) for those without insurance.
- Preventive dental services and hygiene – Professional teeth cleaning, advanced diagnostic technologies, periodontal maintenance, fluoride treatment, and sealants help you and your family avoid dental problems.
- General dentistry – White fillings, crowns and bridges, root canal therapy, extractions, and more to keep your mouth in tip top shape.
- Cosmetic treatments – From teeth whitening to porcelain veneers, dental bonding, and Invisalign, we tailor smile makeovers.
- Specialized care – Dental implants, treatment for sleep apnea and TMJ disorders, oral surgery, plus the option of gentle sedation to help with anxiety during your treatment.
- We offer digital X-rays and large computer screens in every operatory, so patients can see the work needed to make them healthy again.
All insurance programs are accepted, and a Dental Savings Plan is available for those without insurance. We also assist with application for CareCredit, a special kind of credit card for healthcare needs.
The people who make it happen
The team at Dental Care of Germantown has the technology and convenience to make your dental experience the best it can be. Since 1986, the husband and wife team of Drs. Don and Glenda Walley and have devoted their careers to caring for the well-being of friends and neighbors throughout the Shelby County area. Dr. Don Walley has also served in many countries to help people all over the world with their dental care.
We are also excited to welcome Dr. Amechi Echetebu, who has joined our team. He is a general dentist and able to meet many of your oral surgery needs, including placement and restoration of dental implants.
Come see what health-centered dentistry can do for your overall well-being. For your convenience, all your dental needs can be completed at our office.
Call (901) 472-7474 for dental care that is something to smile about.