Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We. do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
These are some changes that our office has made to ensure the safety of our patients. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Each person who comes into the lobby will have their temperature taken.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may be asked to remain in your car after checking in and filling out paperwork, then called or texted when ready to be seated.
- You may see that our waiting room is closed.
- Our staff will be using all the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) for the safety of everyone.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any given time.
- We are disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces like door handles, light switches, clipboards, pens, etc. between uses multiple times a day.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at PHONE NUMBER HERE or visit our website at WEBSITE HERE. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors and friends in a safe way.
Dr. Echetebu and Team